THE PERSONAL TOUCH
What goes into making ’22-carat’ spices.
The same love and care that goes into their use all across the country and even increasingly, abroad.
‘Tit-Bit’ products have overwhelmed taste buds and hearts the world over, and prevailed wherever good food, friendship and hospitality come together. For over 34 years.
THE PROFESSIONAL TOUCH
What gives ‘Tit-Bit’ products “the edge”.
- World-class production facilities on a sprawling 44,000 sq.ft complex.
- Adherence to stringent international standards and the guidelines of the SSC:2200 and ISO22000:2005 at every step: from procuring, cleaning, drying, crushing, grinding and blending to coating, packing and storing – all under one roof to emerge as ’22-carat’ spices.
- Meticulous and uncompromising approach to quality with a commitment to excellence.
- In-house R&D laboratory where rigid tests are carried out on parameters like moisture and ash content, levels of aflatoxin, salmonella, e-cocci etc. for safety, hygiene and purity.
- A panel of food technologists certify the entire gamut of Tit-Bit products for flavour, aroma and overall quality.
- Keen marketing insights by not just knowing, but also anticipating what consumers need.
The ‘Tit-Bit’ legacy is the perfect blend of vision and astute entrepreneurship of Mahendra Doshi.
From a budding enterprise trading in spices in the early 80’s, he established an ultra-modern manufacturing facility sprawled over 44,000 sq. ft. amidst lush greenery in the port city of Navi Mumbai. Initially christened ‘Tit-Bit Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd’, today it is popularly known as ‘Tit-Bit’ and Mahendra Doshi is renowned globally as “The Man with 22 Carat Spices”.
He conceptualised a unique product portfolio to cater to every Indian palate. No wonder, ‘Tit-Bit’ won acclaim as an excellent source of Indian spices. The demand for ‘Tit-Bit’ spices has grown manifold domestically due to its product excellence. The product spectrum too has broadened from only spices to include soups and ready mixes.
As Founder and Chief Patron Mahendra Doshi has passed the baton of running the dynamic ‘Tit-Bit’ empire to his 3 enterprising sons. The eldest son, Vijay Doshi oversees the entire portfolio, passionately supported by his brothers Nimesh and Nikhil Doshi.
In 1996, the 3 brothers launched ‘Tit-Bit’ overseas by successfully foraying into exports of ‘Tit-Bit’ Spices and Food Products. The company thus gained brand recognition for its product and delivery excellence across countries like USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Switzerland and West Africa.
‘Tit-Bit’ continues to flourish under the aegis of Mahendra Doshi from whom the 3 sons derive both inspiration and succor in maintaining “The Trinity of Excellence”.